Wahl’s most popular trimmer, the Wahl Detailer Trimmer has been specifically designed for precise edge lining and detailing work.
Designed with an extra-wide T-shaped blade that adjusts to zero overlaps, allowing you to cut closer to the skin. This is the ideal hair trimmer to create patterned designs, shapes ups, and beard lines. Ideal for professional barbers, hairdressers, as well as for personal use.
This corded trimmer can be used continuously as you will never run out of power, particularly useful if you need to use it for an extended period of time.
- Extra wide T-blade for close trimming and accurate detailing work
- Mains powered (corded) for endless use
- Adjustable blades with zero overlap option for ultra-close trimming
- Cutting length 0.4mm
- Cutting width 37mm
- 3 Comb attachments
Included In The Kit:
- Detailer Trimmer
- 3 attachment combs
- Blade guard
- Blade oil
- Cleaning brush
- Instruction booklet
To ensure pro-longer product endurance, we recommend oiling regularly:
- Blades should be oiled after cleaning with a disinfectant
- Trimmers should be oiled once a day or after several usages
How To Use
Please read the instruction manual carefully and familiarise yourself with your new WAHL Detailer Trimmer before using it for the first time.
- Oil the blades of your Wahl trimmer before and after use
- Remove plastic blade guard and place a few drops of Wahl Clipper oil on the teeth of your blades, wiping off any excess oil with a clean dry cloth
- Plug the trimmer into a 230V power outlet and turn the power on
- Switch on your appliance by using the on/off switch located at the bottom of the trimmer above the power cord
- Always turn off and unplug your trimmer immediately after use
- After cutting always clean out any loose hair and oil the blades before replacing the blade guard and storing away.
Health & Safety
*See packing for health and safety instructions
Part Number: 8163-833
Brand - WAHL